I Wonder Why – Why I Have A Shadow?
Why do I have a shadow?
● A shadow isn’t made of anything. A shadow is an area on the ground where your
The body is blocking light.
● When the Sun is shining wherever you go your shadow goes with you.
● Sometimes the shadow is in your side and sometimes it’s in front of you and
sometimes it is behind you.
● In the Morning and the Evening, When the Sun is low in the sky your shadow will
belong and in the afternoon the sun is high in the sky your shadow will be short.
● If the light is still, like a lamp, your shadow will be still with it. If the source of the
light is moving, like car headlights driving by you at night, your shadow moves
because the light is coming at you from changing direction.